Download videos that you've uploaded
You can’t download other people’s YouTube videos. You can watch videos offline in the YouTube app if you have a YouTube Premium membership. Learn more about saving videos offline with YouTube Premium.
Download your videos
You can download MP4 files of videos that you’ve uploaded to YouTube in either 720p or 360p, depending on the video size. You can also use Google Takeout to download all the videos you've uploaded.
- Using a computer, sign in to YouTube.
- Select your profile picture YouTube Studio.
- From the left panel, select the Videos tab.
- Hover over the video you’d like to download, and select Menu then Download.
Download your videos in Creator Studio Classic
Troubleshoot issues downloading your videos
You can't download your videos if:
- Your video has been removed from YouTube.
- Your video has either a copyright or Community Guidelines strike against it
- Your video uses a pre-approved audio track.
- You've already downloaded your video five times in the last 24 hours. You can only download an individual video up to five times per day. After a day has passed, you'll see the option to download the video again.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?