Download videos that you've uploaded
You can always download MP4 files of videos that you've uploaded. YouTube Premium members can save videos to view offline on their mobile device from the YouTube app. See details about saving offline with YouTube Premium.
Depending on the size of the video you uploaded, you can either download your video in 720p or 360p.
Note: You can't download other people's YouTube videos.
- Using a computer, sign in to YouTube.
- Go to Creator Studio > Video Manager > Videos.
- Next to the video you want to download, select Download MP4 from the drop-down menu.
Troubleshoot issues downloading your videos
You can't download your videos if:
- Your video has been removed from YouTube.
- Your video has copyrighted content in it.
- Your video uses a pre-approved audio track.
- You've already downloaded your video five times in the last 24 hours. You can only download an individual video up to five times per day. After a day has passed, you'll see the option to download the video again.