You can use the comments page to review and manage comments across your channel and its videos. On the comments page, you can like, remove, or flag comments for spam or abuse.
You can go directly to the comments page, or follow the steps below to get there.
- Sign in to your YouTube channel at www.youtube.com.
- In the top right, click your account icon > Creator Studio.
- Under "Community," click Comments.
- Review all the comments across your channel, filter the comments by video using the drop down on the right, or use the search box to find comments with specific keywords. Use the tabs to take the following actions:
- Published tab: See a list of all the recent public comments that have been left on your videos and your channel (sorted by newest first). The most recent two replies to a comment will show below the original comment.
- Held for review tab: Review comments that are held for approval based on your comment settings. You can approve or deny these comment to be published, either individually or in bulk. Learn more about reviewing and approving comments.
- Marked as spam tab: Review comments that are marked as spam. You can approve or deny these comment to be published, either individually or in bulk. Learn more about reviewing comments marked as spam.
- Click Reply to respond to a comment directly, or click the video title to view the comment on your video's watch page.
Invite a comment moderator
You can invite other YouTube users with channels to moderate your comments. Learn more how to add a comment moderator to your channel.