Use notification settings to manage whether you get email and mobile notifications about activity on your channel, including new comments and replies.
When reviewing settings, keep in mind that consecutive comments on a video may not lead to notifications for each. We send you an occasional notification instead.
Manage comment notifications
- Go to www.youtube.com and sign in to your account.
- In the top right, click your profile picture Settings .
- On the left, click Notifications to get to your account notifications.
- Next to “Your preferences,” choose whether you’re told about activity on your channel and comments, including likes and replies.
Manage email notifications
To be emailed about activity, including comments:
- Go to your account notifications
- Under “Email notifications,” turn on Send me emails about my YouTube activity and updates I requested.
You can choose to stop getting these emails by selecting the unsubscribe link in any comment notification email.