Rentals, purchases & paid subscriptions on Chromecast
Chromecast is an easy way to watch YouTube rentals, purchases, and paid subscriptions on your TV.
Movies and TV shows
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap the video you'd like to watch.
- To send it to your TV, tap Cast .
- To access your live events, sign into the YouTube app.
- Swipe to reveal the menu.
- Tap your account name.
- Select Purchases.
- Open the video you'd like to watch.
- To send it to your TV, go to the top right-hand corner and tap Cast .
Follow these steps to Cast videos from a YouTube paid channel to your TV:
- Find a video you'd like to watch and press the Cast button. On the YouTube app, the Cast button will be in the top right-hand corner. From youtube.com on your computer, it's in the bottom right of the player.
- Select your Chromecast from the dropdown menu and wait for the video to start playing on your TV.
For general questions about using Chromecast, visit the Chromecast Help Center.