Pair devices to YouTube on TV
Step 1: Find the pairing code on your TV or game console
- Launch YouTube on your TV or game console.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the Pair device screen.
Step 2: Enter the pairing code on your device
Visit youtube.com/pair to enter the pairing code on your device, or follow the detailed instructions below.
On your mobile device (Android, iOS)
- Launch the YouTube iOS, Android or mobile web app (m.youtube.com).
- Go to Settings.
- Select Connected TVs. (On Android, you'll need to select Add a TV after this step.)
- Enter the pairing code shown on your TV or game console.
On a computer (YouTube.com)
Touch or click the icon to select the display on which your video will play. Learn more about Send to TV.
Automatic pairing over a Wi-Fi connection
If you're using a supported TV or game console, you can automatically pair your mobile phone or tablet when you're on the same Wi-Fi network. Touch or click the icon to select the display on which your video will play.
Connected TVs and your account
If you've manually paired one device to your TV while signed in on your phone, tablet or computer, the connected TV will automatically appear on other devices that are using the same account. To use this feature, simply sign in on your mobile device or youtube.com and navigate to the Connected TVs screen.
Remove or edit a connected TV
Remove or edit a Connected TV by returning to the pairing screen on your mobile device or computer.
- On youtube.com, click Settings > Connected TVs to remove or edit a TV.
- On iOS, touch Settings > Connected TVs and touch Connected TVs again to remove or edit a TV.
- On Android, touch Menu > Settings > Connected TVs > Edit TVs to remove or edit a TV.
- On m.youtube.com, touch Settings > Connect to TV > My TVs to remove or edit a TV.
To remove all paired devices from your connected TV, go to Settings > Delete > OK.