Overview of YouTube on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
Watch the world’s videos and keep up with your favorite YouTube channels with the official YouTube app for iOS. Sign in to access your subscriptions, playlists, uploads, purchases, history and more.
Install the app
The YouTube app for iOS devices can be downloaded from the App Store.
Availability and requirements
The latest version of the YouTube app can be used on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices with iOS 6 and above.
Sign in to YouTube on iOS
- Open the guide by swiping from the left.
- Touch Sign in.
- Select an existing account or sign in with a new account.
- If you've signed in with another Google app on your iOS device, you may see this account listed.
- To add a new account, select Add account and follow the prompts.
Sign out or switch accounts
Touch your account name in the guide to sign out or switch to a different account.
- To sign out of the YouTube app, select Use YouTube without a Google Account.
- To switch to another channel associated with your account, sign out and sign in again.