Ads you see on videos
The ads you see while watching YouTube videos are tailored to your interests and based on your Google Ad Settings, the videos that you've viewed and whether you're signed in or not.
When you're logged in, these anonymous signals may determine which ads you see:
- Types of videos that you've viewed
- The apps on your device and your use of apps
- Websites you visit
- Anonymous identifiers associated with your mobile device
- Your previous interactions with Google’s ads or advertising services
- Your geographic location
- Age range
- YouTube video interactions
Whether you are signed in or not, the ads that you see are based on the content of the videos you’ve viewed.