Change playlist privacy setting
If you're the owner of a playlist, you can make your playlist public, private or unlisted – just like you can for individual videos.
Set playlist privacy
Note: If you're in YouTube Studio, select Creator Studio Classic in the left menu to follow these steps.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to Creator Studio Classic.
- In the left-hand menu, click Video Manager Playlists.
- Next to the playlist that you want to update, click Edit. This action will take you to the individual playlist that you'd like to manage.
- Next to your channel name, click Edit .
- Click Playlist settings.
- In the Playlist privacy menu, choose the playlist privacy setting.
- Click Save.
- Anyone can watch and share Public videos and playlists.
- Only you and those you choose can watch Private videos and playlists.
- Anyone with the video link can watch and share Unlisted videos and playlists.
|Can share URL||Yes||No||Yes|
|Can be added to a channel section||Yes||No||Yes|
|Shows up in search, related videos and recs||No||No||Yes|
|Posted on your channel||No||No||Yes|
|Shows in Subscriber feed||No||No||Yes|
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?