If you're the owner of a playlist, you can make your playlist public, private, or unlisted — just like you can for individual videos.
Note: This feature may not be available with supervised experiences on YouTube. Learn more here.
Set playlist privacy
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, Playlists.
- Next to the playlist you want to update, click Edit.
- Below the playlist’s title, click More .
- Click Playlist settings.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- In the "Playlist privacy" drop-down menu, select the new privacy setting.
- Click Save.
- Anyone can watch and share Public videos and playlists.
- Anyone with the video link can watch and share Unlisted videos and playlists.
- YouTube systems and human reviewers may review private videos and playlists for ad suitability, copyright, and other abuse prevention mechanisms.
|Can share URL||Yes||No||Yes|
|Can be added to a channel section||Yes||No||Yes|
|Shows up in search, related videos, and recs||No||No||Yes|
|Posted on your channel||No||No||Yes|
|Shows in Subscriber feed||No||No||Yes|