Change playlist privacy setting
If you're the owner of a playlist, you can make your playlist public, private, or unlisted — just like you can for individual videos.
Set playlist privacy
Note: This feature isn’t available in YouTube Studio beta yet. If you’re in YouTube Studio beta (studio.youtube.com), select Creator Studio Classic in the left menu to follow these steps.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click your account icon in the top right > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, select Video Manager > Playlists.
- Next to the playlist you want to update, click Edit. This will take you to the individual playlist you’d like to manage.
- Click Playlist settings.
- In the "Playlist privacy" drop-down menu, choose the playlist privacy setting.
- Click Save.
- Public videos and playlists can be seen by and shared with anyone.
- Private videos and playlists can only be seen by you and the users you choose.
- Unlisted videos and playlists can be seen and shared by anyone with the link.
|Can share URL||Yes||No||Yes|
|Can be added to a channel section||Yes||No||Yes|
|Shows up in search, related videos, and recommendations||No||No||Yes|
|Posted on your channel||No||No||Yes|
|Shows in Subscriber feed||No||No||Yes|