You can opt your channel in to sensitive AdSense ad categories and allow ads in those categories to show next to your YouTube videos. Opting in to sensitive categories is voluntary and may help you increase revenue by taking advantage of advertiser demand.
Here's how to allow ads from sensitive categories:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the top left, click Menu.
- Click Blocking controls > YouTube host.
- On the All channels page, click Manage Sensitive categories.
- At the bottom, use the Blocked/Allowed switch for the opt-in categories.
Changes are automatically saved on selection, and should be reflected on your channel within 24 hours.
Learn more about sensitive ad categories.