Connecting your channels to Brand Accounts lets you to switch between channels on one account. Unfortunately, some third-party and older apps don't support channel switching. They might give you an error or sign you in to the wrong channel. This could happen with:
- The iOS Photos app
- Some older mobile apps
- Some devices and game consoles
- Editing software like iMovie or Premiere
- Tools like Wirecast
- Other applications that use API authentication
Try one of the steps below to fix the issue:
- Make sure you sign in with your Google Account email address and password.
- Make sure that you're using the most up-to-date version of your app.
- If these don't solve the problem, see below.
Choose which channel to use with third-party apps
Set a default channel on your account to choose which channel will be selected when you sign in on apps that don't support channel switching.