Watch videos on iOS
Touch a thumbnail to begin playing a video. Touch the menu icon in the video player to access additional viewing options.
- Full screen: To play the video in full screen, touch the full screen icon or rotate your device horizontally.
- Video quality: The app automatically adjusts the quality of your video stream based on the speed of your Internet connection. To manually adjust the video quality, touch > while you're connected to a Wi-Fi network. Manual quality selection over cellular networks is not supported.
- Captions: Enable captions on a video by selecting > CC on a video. Not all videos may have closed captioning available.
Watch while browsing
Minimize the video to navigate the app without missing a single moment of the video you’re currently watching. This way, you can browse suggestions, playlists, and more without pausing or stopping the video.
- Minimize and maximize the player: Swipe down to minimize the video player and continue navigating the app. Swipe upwards on the minimized video to maximize it again.
- Dismiss the player: Swipe left to right if you no longer want to view the minimized video.
See how to minimize or dismiss videos