YouTube on Playstation 3
You can now watch YouTube videos on the Playstation 3. In the YouTube app you’ll be able to view your subscribed channels, search for content, and use your mobile device as a remote.
- Navigate to SIGN IN & SETTINGS.
- Select SIGN IN using the X button. You should now see an activation code displayed.
On your desktop:
- Go to www.youtube.com/activate and enter in the activation code shown on the PlayStation 3.
- Click Allow Access, which completes the sign in process.
- Home - Return to the home screen.
- Search - Find a new video to watch.
- Pause/resume - Pause or resume the video.
- Fast forward - Select this to fast forward by 10 seconds.
- Rewind - Select this to rewind by 10 seconds.
- Closed Captioning - If the video has captions, select this to view the video’s closed captions.
- Flag - Flag the video for inappropriate content.