Use the YouTube Channel dashboard to get an overview of recent activity on your channel, and learn what's new and interesting on YouTube.
Open your dashboard
To open your dashboard, either:
- Go directly to studio.youtube.com
- From anywhere on YouTube, select your profile picture YouTube Studio.
Navigate your Channel dashboard
On the dashboard you’ll see a few different cards.
- Important notifications: Important messages about your channel and videos. Read more below.
- Channel Analytics: A quick overview of your channel’s main statistics, including your total subscriber count.
- Video Snapshot: A snapshot of how your newest video is performing compared to your previous videos. Note that it takes a few hours for this data to appear.
- Recent subscribers: A list of your channel's 100 most recent subscribers.
- Latest post: A snapshot of how well your audience is engaging to your latest community post. You’ll only see this if you’re eligible for the Community tab.
- Ideas for you: Personalized recommendations, such as Creator Academy courses specific to your channel.
- Known issues: Ongoing YouTube incidents impacting many channels or users.
- News: The latest updates from across YouTube.
- Creator insider: The latest videos from the Creator Insider channel.
The following types of notifications can currently appear in the Important notifications card on your Channel dashboard. We’re working to add additional types of notifications to this card in the future.
- Monetization: Whether your channel is approved, no longer eligible for, or not approved for monetization.
- Copyright: If you’ve received a copyright strike or a copyright claim.
The following types of notifications will not show in the Important notifications card. We’re working to add these types of notifications to the card in the future. Be sure to check your email for updates in these areas:
- Notifications about your AdSense account
- Community Guidelines warnings, strikes, or decisions on appeals
- Advertiser friendliness manual review results
See your Channel dashboard
You can go directly to your Channel dashboard using the link youtube.com/dashboard or follow the steps below.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture.
- Select YouTube Studio.
Navigate your Channel dashboard
At the top, you’ll see total views for publicly available videos, your current subscriber count, and the link to go directly to your channel. The Channel dashboard has five sections:
- Videos: See basic statistics for your 4 most-recent uploads. Click on video thumbnail for more info.
- Comments: See the newest comments on your videos. Hover over a comment to reply.
- Analytics: See watch time, views, and subscribers for your channel over the last 28 days. Click a chart to go to YouTube Analytics.
- What's new: Get the newest product updates from YouTube.
- Tips: Get suggestions and best practices that are customized to your channel.
Customize your Channel dashboard
You can customize your Channel dashboard to get a personalized view of what's relevant to you by selecting which sections show on the page. To move or remove a section, hover over the section's name, then:
- Move section: Hover over the grid icon and drag the section to where you'd like it on the page.
- Remove section: Click the X to remove the section from your dashboard.
- Customize section: Click Settings (Comments and Videos sections only).