Use the YouTube Studio dashboard to get an overview of your channel analytics, comments and more.
See your dashboard
To open your dashboard, either:
- Go directly to YouTube Studio.
- From anywhere on YouTube, select your profile picture YouTube Studio.
Navigate your dashboard
On the dashboard you’ll see a few different cards.
- Channel violations: Community Guidelines warnings, strikes, or decisions on appeals.
- Latest content performance: A snapshot of how your latest video or live stream is performing. You can collapse this card to hide your ranking data. Once collapsed, it will remain until you expand it.
- Published videos: A snapshot of your recently published videos.
- Latest post: A snapshot of how well your audience is engaging to your latest community post. You’ll only see this if you’re eligible for the Community tab.
- Important notifications: Important messages about your channel and videos. Read more below.
- New achievement: A snapshot of your watch time, subscriber and views milestones.
- Channel Analytics: A quick overview of your channel’s watch time, views, and subscribers for your channel over the last 28 days. You can also see your current subscribers and top videos.
- Latest comments: A snapshot of the latest comments you haven’t responded to.
- Recent activity: A list of your channel's recent subscribers and members.
- News: The latest updates from across YouTube.
- Creator Insider: The latest videos from the Creator Insider channel.
- What’s new in Studio: The latest updates to creator tools and features.
- Ideas for you: Personalized suggestions and best practices for your channel.
- Recent subscribers: A list of your channel's recent subscribers. You can choose a timeframe and sort the list by subscriber count.
- Known issues: Ongoing YouTube incidents impacting many channels or users.
The following types of notifications can currently appear in the Important notifications card on your Channel dashboard. We’re working to add additional types of notifications to this card in the future.
- Monetization: Whether your channel is approved, no longer eligible for, or not approved for monetization.
- Copyright: If you’ve received a copyright strike or a copyright claim.
The following types of notifications will not show in the Important notifications card. We’re working to add these types of notifications to the card in the future. Be sure to check your email for updates in these areas:
- Notifications about your AdSense account.
- Advertiser friendliness manual review results.