Use the Creator Dashboard
You can use the YouTube Creator Dashboard to get a high-level overview of recent activity on your channel, as well as what's new and interesting on YouTube.
See your Creator Dashboard
You can go directly to your Creator Dashboard using the link youtube.com/dashboard or follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Click on your channel icon in the top right.
- Select Creator Studio > Dashboard.
Navigate your Creator Dashboard
At the top, you’ll see total views for publicly available videos, your current subscriber count, and the link to go directly to your channel. The Creator Dashboard has five sections:
- Videos: See basic statistics for your 4 most-recent uploads. Click on a video for more info.
- Comments: See the most recent comments on your videos. Hover over a comment to reply.
- Analytics: See watch time, views, and subscribers for your channel over the last 28 days. Click on a chart to go to YouTube Analytics.
- What's new: Get recent news about product updates from YouTube.
- Tips: Get suggestions and best practices that are customized to your channel.
Customize your Creator Dashboard
You can customize your Creator Dashboard to get a personalized view of what's relevant to you by selecting which sections appear on the page. To move or remove a section, hover over the section's name, then:
- Move section: Hover over the grid icon and drag the section to where you'd like it on the page.
- Remove section: Click the X to remove the section from your dashboard.
- Customize section: Click the gear button (Comments and Videos sections only).