Changes to using YouTube with Google+
You don't need Google+ to use YouTube, including for uploading videos, commenting, or creating a channel. If you have a Google+ page or profile associated with your YouTube account, you can delete your Google+ profile without worrying about losing any features or content.
Channel management basics
You can use Brand Accounts to manage many YouTube channels at once or manage one channel from multiple Google Accounts. Learn more about managing Brand Accounts for your business or brand.
Learn the basics of channel management:
- Manage your YouTube channels with Brand Accounts
- Use a different name on YouTube than your Google Account
- Add or remove managers of a channel
- Switch between channels on a Google Account
- Move channel to or from a Brand Account
Keep in mind that you do need a Google Account to sign into YouTube. If you delete your Google Account all products and services attached to that account, including YouTube, will be deleted, as well. Learn about using your Google Account for YouTube.