Get a custom URL for your channel
If your channel is eligible, you can give fans an easy-to-remember web address to get to your YouTube channel. This is called a custom URL and looks like this: youtube.com/yourcustomname or youtube.com/c/yourcustomname. You can choose your URL based on things like your display name, your YouTube username, any current vanity URLs that you have, or the name of your linked website
The custom URL is linked to both your YouTube channel and your Google+ identity, if you have one. This means that once you have a custom URL for YouTube, your linked Google+ page or profile will receive the same one. If you already have a custom URL for Google+, you can't create a new one for just for your YouTube channel (even if you delete the Google+ page or profile), and vice versa.
Important: You can't change your custom URL after you create it.
Claim your YouTube URLEligibility requirements
To get a custom URL for your channel, your account needs to:
- Have 100 or more subscribers
- Be at least 30 days old
- Have an uploaded photo as channel icon
- Have uploaded channel art
If you're qualified for a custom URL, you'll see a notice in your advanced account settings, get an email notification, and may see a notification in your Creator Studio dashboard.
To get your custom URL:
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Go to your advanced account settings by clicking your icon in the top left > settings . Then click Advanced under your account name.
- Under "Channel settings," select the link next to You're eligible for a custom URL. You'll only see this link if your channel is eligible.
- In the "Get a custom URL" box, you'll see the custom URL(s) you've been approved for. You can't change the part in the gray box, but you may need to add a few letters or numbers to make the URL unique to you.
- Select the box next to "I agree to the Terms of Service," then click Change URL.
- Once your URL has been approved, you can't request to change it. When you're sure this is the URL you want, click Confirm choice.
Once selected, your audience can reach your channel by going to to either youtube.com/yourcustomname or youtube.com/c/yourcustomname. Both URLs will take viewers to your channel homepage. If you also have Google+ presence on your account, google.com/+yourcustomname will also point to your Google+ page or profile.