Disconnect channel from Google+
New channels created with a Google+ page or profile don't have an old username and can't disconnect Google+.
If you connected your channel to Google+ in the last 14 days, you can disconnect your channel from Google+ and switch back to your YouTube username:
- Make sure you're signed into YouTube. If your channel is connected to a Google+ page, make sure you sign in with the page owner's Google Account and switch into the channel.
- Go to YouTube account settings (on a mobile device, go to mobile account settings).
- Go to the link that includes disconnect Google+.
- You will then be asked to confirm that you want to disconnect your YouTube channel and switch back to your old username. Click OK and your channel identity will be changed back to your old username. Your old avatar (if you had one) will be restored as well.
- Note that it may take some time for the changes to update throughout the site.
Note: If you disconnect your channel from Google+, some new features won't work with your channel.