Video Manager provides tools and features to help you organize and make changes to your videos and account.
Navigating Video Manager
Along the left side of the page, you'll notice a few different sections under Video Manager (if not, click on Video Manager to see them).
- Uploads: Contains all of your uploads, and lets you make changes to them
- Playlists: Find and edit your playlists
- Watch History: Lists videos you've recently watched - clear your history here
- Search History: Lists terms you've recently searched for - clear your history here
- Watch Later: Your Watch Later list
- Favorites: Your Favorites list
- Likes: Your Likes list
Other sections will appear here depending on your account status. For example, Copyright Notices will appear if you have copyright strikes or Content ID matches on any of your videos.
Using Video Manager
At the Uploads page, you'll find a list of all of your videos. Managing your videos can be done on a video-by-video basis or in bulk.
Make changes to a single video
- Find the video you want to edit, by scrolling through the list or searching
- Click Edit below the video title
- Change your title, category, description, or another setting
- Return to Video Manager - status icons to the right of the video title reflect the changes
Change settings for multiple videos at once
Make use of the Actions button to manage multiple videos at once. You can change settings, change metadata (description, tags, titles, category), and much more.
- Use the checkboxes on the left side of the page to select the videos you want to edit
- With multiple videos selected, click Actions at the top of the page
- Click Advanced to access a list of settings
- Click the setting you want to change, and set up your changes. Text like description, tags, and title can be appended to, removed, or replaced ("Set to")
- Use Add actions to make multiple edits of different types
- Click Submit to confirm your changes