As a YouTube partner, you can filter the AdSense ads that appear next to your YouTube videos and channel.
Here's how to filter ads from general or specific categories, or from specific AdSense advertiser domains:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Click Blocking controls YouTube host.
- To block specific advertiser URLs: Click the Advertiser URLs tab in the horizontal bar across the top of the page. Enter URLs in the box given, then click Block URLs.
- To block ads by general or sensitive categories: Click the appropriate tab in the horizontal bar across the top of the page. Use the controls on the page to allow or block categories.
Changes are automatically saved on selection and should be reflected on your channel within 24 hours.
Your filter list only blocks ads served via AdSense. Filtering specific domains will not prevent ads served via Google Ad Manager.
Learn more about allowing and blocking ads.