Playback locations report
The Playback locations report shows the pages or sites that your videos are being viewed on.
See your Playback locations report
You can go directly to the Playback locations report or follow the steps below.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Playback locations.
How to use the Playback locations report
You can use the different types of playback locations in the report to see where your videos are being watched most.
- YouTube watch page: This means that the video was watched on YouTube from the video's specific page. It's the precise URL where you can watch the video on YouTube. Example:
- YouTube channel page: These are views directly on a channel page. Example:
- YouTube other: Certain browsers and players don't let us detect in detail where on YouTube the content was viewed. It's likely that the majority of these views happened on the YouTube watch page.
- Embedded in external websites and apps: This is how often viewers watched your video when it was embedded on another website or app that embeds your videos. Prior to June 1, 2015, this excludes embedding in phone or tablet apps. Click on the link to drill down to a breakdown of watch time across the various sites and apps that have embedded your video.