The Subscribers report shows how you’ve gained and lost subscribers across different content, locations and dates. Subscribers are viewers who tend to be more engaged with your content and watch your videos on a regular basis.
You can use the Subscribers report to understand:
- Your effectiveness at building a base of subscribers
- What videos drove subscriptions or caused people to unsubscribe
- Where your content is popular
See your Subscribers report
Creator Studio Classic
- Log in to your Google account.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Subscribers.
- Above the chart or map, select Subscribers, Subscribers gained, or Subscribers lost for a date range.
YouTube Studio Beta
- Sign in to YouTube Studio Beta with your whitelisted channel.
- In the left menu, click Analytics.
- Click the Overview tab to see 2 subscriber info cards:
- Subscribers: This shows how many subscribers you have right now.
- Subscriber change: This shows the change in subscribers compared with the previous period. Over time, this can help you understand what causes viewers to subscribe or unsubscribe to your channel.
- Click on the cards to get a deeper dive.