The Subscribers report shows how you’ve gained and lost subscribers across different content, locations and dates. Subscribers are viewers who tend to be more engaged with your content and watch your videos on a regular basis.
You can use the Subscribers report to understand:
- Your effectiveness at building a base of subscribers
- What videos drove subscriptions or caused people to unsubscribe
- Where your content is popular
See your Subscribers report
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Subscribers.
- Above the chart or map, select Subscribers, Subscribers gained, or Subscribers lost for a date range.