Create a new channel
With just a Google Account, you can watch, like, and subscribe. Without a YouTube channel, you won't have any public presence on YouTube. If you want to upload videos, leave comments, or make playlists, you can create a public YouTube channel:Create a personal channel with your name
- Make sure you're signed in to YouTube. If your account already has other channels, be sure to select your name and/or email address in the channel switcher.
- Go to create a channel (if you already have a channel, the link will take you to it).
- Check the details and click OK to create your new channel.
- Make sure you're signed in to YouTube.
- Go to All my channels.
- If you want to make a YouTube channel for a Google+ page that you manage, you can choose it here. Otherwise, click Create a new channel.
- Fill out the details to create your new channel.