Please select the problem you're experiencing from the list below.
- My card was declined
- I can't click on the button to rent my movie
- My refund didn't go through
- I'm using an international credit card
- I see a charge that I don't recognize
- I think my account may have been hijacked
- I'd like to report phishing
My card was declined
If you place an order using a Google Wallet account, you'll receive an automatic email from Google notifying you of the failed charge. You must sign in to your Google Wallet account and update your payment information within seven days. If your payment information is not updated within seven days after the card declines, your order will automatically be cancelled. Once you successfully update your payment information, you can review the status of your order by signing into your account.
If your credit/debit card was declined, consider the following issues that users often encounter when making purchases online:
- Enter the entire card number without any spaces or dashes
- Verify your card hasn't expired, and enter the correct expiration date
- Enter the correct Card Verification Code (CVC)
- Google Wallet only sends CVC information to your bank for the initial authorization of your card. To ensure the security of your credit card information, Google does not store your CVC and it will not be sent for all other authorizations.
- Confirm the billing address listed in your Google Wallet account matches the billing address that appears on your credit/debit card statement
If you're not able to correct the problem after double-checking and re-entering all of your information, we suggest contacting your credit/debit card-issuer for more information. You'll be able to purchase as soon as you successfully update your payment information. Review the status of your order and confirm your card was successfully updated by signing into your account at https://wallet.google.com/manage/
I can't click on the button to rent my movie
If you come across a grey or inactive Google Wallet button, our service may be unavailable for one or more of the items you're purchasing. Please contact our team if you encounter this unlikely issue.
My refund didn't go through
Refunds are automatically returned to the credit/debit card used at the time of purchase per our Refund policies. If your bank declines our refund:
- Contact your card issuing bank to determine the reason for the decline
- Sign in to Google Wallet and update your credit/debit card
International credit cards
At this time we only accept US-based credit cards for payments for live events on YouTube.
You can add additional cards to your Google Wallet account at any time.
I see a charge that I don't recognize
If you made a purchase using Google Wallet, it will appear on your credit card statement as GOOGLE *YOUTUBE. View the Purchase History page in your account for more details about purchases made through Google Wallet.
If you see charges for purchases made through Google Wallet, but you never created an account, please check with members of your household or business to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction so Google can begin an investigation.
I think my account may have been hijacked
If you previously created a Google Wallet Account, and an unauthorized person has accessed your account, please contact us immediately. Our fraud protection policy covers you against any unauthorized purchases that were made with your Google Account. If we find that an unauthorized purchase was made, we'll make sure you aren't charged for it.
If someone has taken over your Google Account, but you don't use Google Wallet, you may still be able to recover your account.
I'd like to report phishing
Google takes privacy and account security very seriously. If you receive a message that might qualify as a phishing scheme, please forward a copy of the suspicious email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or file a report.
For a full review of Google Wallet policies, please read the Google Wallet Terms of Service.