The purchase process
Purchasing a season pass on YouTube
- Sign into your YouTube account. Sign into your YouTube account. If you don’t have one, click here to create a new account.
- Make sure you have a Google Wallet account. If you don't have one you can sign up here.
- Go to the Entity page of the season pass you wish to purchase.
- Click the blue button that displays the price when you're ready to initiate the purchase flow.
- Select the payment method you wish to use in the lower left corner of the pop out.
- Click Complete your purchase to complete the transaction.
The blue button on season pass entity page should now say "Watch Now" and the events and videos included in the pass should now be available. You'll see them listed on this same page. To watch one, simply click on the thumbnail of the event or video.
If you have additional questions about Google Wallet, chances are they're answered in the Google Wallet Help Center.
If you purchase before the event has officially started, you'll see the countdown timer which displays how much time you have to browse through other videos before the event starts. If you're purchasing during the event, you should already be watching.