NFL Sunday Ticket is an annual paid membership for each season. NFL Sunday Ticket is non-refundable and non-cancellable. Once your payment method has been charged for a season, you can’t cancel your membership or get a refund for that season.
In this article, you can learn how to cancel automatic renewals for the NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel on YouTube.
Cancel NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel renewal
Your NFL Sunday Ticket subscription may renew for future seasons. To find details about your membership’s renewal, go to youtube.com/purchases.
You can choose to cancel your automatic renewal before your payment method is charged. Choosing to cancel your renewal means you won’t be charged on your next billing date, and that you can continue to watch NFL Sunday Ticket for the rest of the season. Your payment for this season is non-refundable.
You cannot cancel your renewal from the YouTube app.
To cancel your Primetime Channel renewal:
- From your mobile browser, go to youtube.com.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- In the upper-right corner, tap your profile picture tap Purchases and memberships.
- Under “Memberships,” find your NFL Sunday Ticket membership tap Manage membership.
- Next to your next billing date, tap Cancel.
- Tap Next to leave us feedback about why you’re canceling tap Confirm cancellation to finish.
Once you’ve canceled your renewal, we’ll email you a confirmation.