After you’ve created a project, enhance your videos using YouTube Create’s editing tools. Bring your stories to life with YouTube Create’s library of stickers, GIFs, and emojis.
Add stickers, GIFs, and emojis
- From an open project, tap Sticker within the toolbar.
- Use the Stickers, GIFs, and Emoji tabs to search or browse for elements.
- Select a graphic to add to your video.
Report copyright issues
The .gifs found in the YouTube Create .gif library are sourced either from your searches or are featured posts from Tenor.
YouTube Create sources some .gifs from the Tenor media library. If you find copyrighted material that you own in the YouTube Create .gif library, you can report it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your video has several elements - like video overlays, elements, or text - you can add transitions between each to make your video interesting for your viewers.
To animate video elements,
- Tap to select the video overlay, graphic, or text layer within the recording.
- Tap Animation within the toolbar.
- Browse the transition options and tap to preview the animation.
- Use the slider to set the duration of your animation.
- Note: You can animate the intro and outro of each graphic. Use the Finish tab to add an animation to the end of your graphic.
- Tap Done to save changes.
- From the sequencer, tap to select the transition you want to delete.
- Tap Reset to remove the transition.