Creating long-form videos and Shorts is easy with YouTube Create. Download the app and learn how to create a new project.
YouTube Create is available on Android phones that have at least 4G RAM. This app may be available on other devices in the future.
Create a new project
- Open YouTube Create and sign in to your YouTube account.
- On the home screen, tap Plus to begin a new project.
- From the gallery, choose photos, videos, or previously imported media to add to your project.
- Note: Tap the Arrow next to Gallery at the top of the screen to import media from other apps on your device. You can add multiple images or videos to a single project.
- Tap Import to add photos and videos to your project.
Once you’ve created your project, use the editing tools to enhance your video.
Find, manage, or delete an existing project
- Open the YouTube Create app and sign in to your account.
- From your Recent Projects page, tap the Menu next to the project you’d like to manage. If you don’t see a project in the list, sign in with another account.
- Select an action from the options:
- Rename: Give your project a new title
- Duplicate: Make a copy of your project
- Delete: Delete the project
- Confirm changes when prompted.
You can also tap Plus from your project list to create a new project.