After you’ve created a project, enhance your videos using YouTube Create’s editing tools. Give your videos a soundtrack with music from the YouTube Audio Library, or add narration with voiceovers and sound effects.
Add music and sound effects
With YouTube Create, you can add royalty-free music to your videos to enhance your work.
To add music to a project,
- Tap Sound within the toolbar.
- Use the tabs at the top of the page to filter for music from the Audio Library, sound effects, or music saved to your device.
- Search for a song, or browse by genre.
- Tap to preview or to add the song or sound to your video.
Record a voiceover
Bring your videos to life with voiceover narrations. To add a voiceover to your video,
- Open a project and tap Voiceover within the toolbar.
- Press and hold to add a voiceover. Repeat to add another voiceover to the same video.
- Tap Done to add the recording to your video.
Use YouTube Create’s audio tools to reduce noise and clean up audio within your videos. To edit audio,
- Open a project and tap to select an audio layer you’d like to edit.
- Use the toolbar to edit your audio recording:
- Split : Cut the duration of your audio layer
- Volume : Use the slider to change the volume of the selected audio
- Fade : Use the sliders to set timestamps for your audio to fade in and fade out of your video
- Find beats : Use beat markers to easily edit the song layer in your video
- Audio cleanup : Remove unwanted noise and enhance the quality of your voice within your recording.
- Delete : Tap to remove the audio clip from your video.
- Tap Done to save changes.