To help your audience find your podcasts on YouTube, add a podcast badge to your website, socials, or print media. Choose from the options below to promote your show and help your audience find new episodes.
Select and download your podcast badge
To get a YouTube podcast badge, select the option that works best for your marketing needs. Download your badge using the links below.
When you use a YouTube podcast badge, only use the design provided by YouTube. If you want to change the artwork in any way, fill out this brand request form.
To minimize errors, check out these best practices:
- Only use the files above. Avoid using other graphics from YouTube, like the standalone YouTube logo.
- Include the gray border when you publish your badge.
- Make sure that call-to-action messages are present in the badge artwork. Call-to-action messages include “Available on,” “Watch on,” or “Listen on.”
- Don’t modify, angle, animate, rotate, tilt, or apply special effects to the badge.
- For digital media, the image height should be at least 20 dp (20 pixels).
- For print, the image height should be at least 0.125 in (3.1 mm).
The clear space around your badge should be at least one-tenth the height of the badge. You should allow more space if possible.
Don’t place photos, typography, or other graphic elements within the clear space.
- Black, white, or another solid color
- An image that doesn’t impact readability
Add a badge to your media
Badges should only be used on your website, socials, or in print media. Place the badge below or to the right of your promotional content. Your badge should be smaller than other images on the page.
To add a badge, format the image so that:
- Digital assets use the Scalable Vector format or SVG.
- Printed assets use the artwork in EPS format, matching the color profile to your printer's needs.