Certain industries and territories have organisations that report on the audience reach of content and advertisements. Reports from these third-party agencies can demonstrate your value to other media outlets and help advertisers set appropriate budgets.
Set attribution rules
- Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
- From the left-hand menu, select Settings .
- In the Overview section, scroll to Third-party attribution.
- Next to Video view attribution, choose whether you want views of the videos associated with your Content Manager to be reported to third-party agencies:
- Enable: (default option) Allows video views to appear in third-party measurement reports. Specify the name that you want to be displayed on the reports in the Attribution display name box.
- Disable: Does not allow video views to appear in third-party measurement reports.
- If you chose Enable video view attribution, go to Channel-level attribution below it and select one of the following:
- Enable: (default option) Allows the breaking out of traffic by individual channels.
- Disable: Does not allow the breaking out of traffic by individual channels.
- Click SAVE.