Watch videos by chapter
You can navigate videos by selecting different chapters. These chapters break up a video into different sections.
Go to the most replayed parts of a video
The graph above the progress bar lets you view which parts of a video are most often rewatched.
When you start seeking, a graph surfaces above the progress bar. If the graph is high, then that part of the video has been replayed often.
Precise seeking makes it easy to seek to a specific moment in a video.
To use precise seeking
- Click on the screen to see the progress bar appear on screen
- Drag the scrubber (the red dot) up
- You will see a row of thumbnails below the progress bar.
Choosing where to seek:
- Once you see the row of thumbnails, you can drag them or on the scrubber to adjust playback position.
- To start playing from the selected location, click on play button or anywhere above the thumbnails.
- To cancel the seek, click the X button.