Sign into your YouTube account and follow these steps to make a purchase:
- Visit the video you'd like to purchase and click the button displaying the purchase price.
For some videos, the rental and HD options will be listed. (Note that HD might only be available for certain devices.)
For movie rentals, your movie will be available for the duration of the rental period after you start watching it for the first time. Purchases will be available to watch as many times as you like and don't expire.
- If you have a coupon to redeem, click I have a coupon to show the coupon code field. Enter your code and click Apply, then click Continue.
- Select the payment method you wish to use from Google Wallet, or add a new payment method, then click Complete to finish the transaction.
- Once your payment has gone through, you'll receive a purchase confirmation.
- You can find all the videos you've purchased by visiting youtube.com/purchases while signed into your account.
Sit back and enjoy!