When you remove a linked channel, you eliminate the link between that channel and your Content Manager. You lose the ability to:
- Control monetization for the videos on that channel
- Claim videos for that channel
- Set if the channel owner can claim and monetize the channel’s videos (the ability to claim videos is reserved for the Content Manager by default)
- See historical revenue and performance data for that channel
Note: Removing a channel from your account does not remove the channel from YouTube or delete any of the content on the channel. Any of your partner-uploaded claims will be released, but claims on user-generated content won't be impacted. If you want to release any claims, release them before removing the channel.
Remove a channel from your Content Manager
To remove a linked channel from your Content Manager:
- Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
- From the left menu, select Channels .
- Check the box next to the channel you’d like to remove.
- Click UNLINK CONFIRM.