Adoption charts overview
Why adoption is important
Adoption is the foundation for enhancing your organization’s productivity and tracking the success of your G Suite migration. You can identify levels of user engagement over time, and if necessary, take steps to fully leverage the benefits of G Suite.
By understanding G Suite usage in your organization, you can uncover reasons for low or high adoption and make informed decisions on how to improve communication and teamwork within your workforce. For example, if you belong to a change management team, you might need to know whether G Suite adoption has increased at the rate you expect, or whether you need to take action to improve apps usage.
If you’ve already received access to the Work Insights dashboard from your G Suite administrator, you’re ready to view chart data. In the left menu, click Adoption.
Analyze the data
Adoption chart data can help you:
- Determine if G Suite apps are being used as expected, according to user roles.
- Understand how many monthly active users visit the app week to week.
- Confirm the frequency of app usage.
- Identify the G Suite apps that have low engagement.
- Determine the percentage and number of G Suite users sending Microsoft Office files through Gmail.
- Identify teams that use Microsoft Office apps either exclusively or with G Suite apps.
- Identify teams that use neither G Suite nor Microsoft Office apps.