Reseller limitations in a customer's Admin console
By default, when you sign up a customer for Google services, you can access that customer's Google Admin console. You can do most things that an administrator can do in their own Admin console, but there are a few limitations to protect a customer's security and privacy.
In a customer's Admin console, you cannot...
Additional limitations might exist
- Change the backup verification codes.
- Update the 2-Step Verification settings.
- Download the customer’s user list as a CSV file.
- Manage access settings for a group under Google Groups for Business.
- Generate transfer tokens.
- Access the alert center.
- Set administrator email alerts.
- Use Email Log Search to troubleshoot missing messages.
- Enable the Inbox by Gmail service.
- Set up Data Loss Prevention (DLP) rules.
- Add Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) or single sign-on (SSO) apps.
- Turn on Android app management.
- Bind an enterprise mobility management (EMM) provider.
- Accept the Terms of Service (ToS) on behalf of the customer.
- View the customer's billing information. (You can, however, view a customer's billing information in your Reseller console.)