Filter the customer list
You can filter the customer list to easily find a group of customers that share the same or similar properties. For example:
- View just the customers created within the past month, or all customers that are up for renewal soon.
- Filter customers by subscription type: all customers with Google Drive storage, for example.
- Combine filter parameters: show customers who were created recently and are suspended for Terms of Service (ToS) issues.
After creating a filtered list, you can create and download a .CSV report containing just those customers.
To filter the customer list:
- Sign in to the Reseller console.
- On the Customers page, click the dropdown arrow at right of the Search field at top.
- Enter search criteria in one or more of the following fields:
- Domain name contains Enter all or part of a customer’s domain name
- Subscription Enter a resold subscription type, or Any for all types
- Subscription status Active, Suspended, or Any
- Suspension Reason (available if you choose “Suspended” for Subscription status) Terms of service, Reseller Initiated, or Any
- Renewal Date / Creation Date Select a date range using the drop-down list, or choose Custom to specify a range using the calendar.
- Click the Search button. The filtered customer list is displayed.
- (Optional) To further filter the displayed customer list, enter additional filters, then click Search again.
To return to the full customer list:
- Click Reset to clear all filters, then click Search. Or, click and choose Customers.
When searching on multiple criteria, a customer can meet the search conditions with a combination of different subscription types.
Example: Subscription is set to G Suite, and Subscription status set to Suspended.
Results displayed: Customers with a G Suite subscription (any subscription status) and a suspended subscription (any subscription type).
- Set filters and click Search to create the filtered customer list.
- Click Download customer list at upper right.
The filtered customer list is downloaded in .CSV format, with a default filename containing your reseller domain and today’s date.