Manage your customer's G Suite Marketplace apps
The G Suite Marketplace offers third-party apps your customers can add to enhance their experience with Google services such as G Suite and Cloud Identity. You can view and manage these apps for your customers in the Reseller console.
See which G Suite Marketplace apps your customer has
- On the Customer list page, click the G Suite Marketplace icon in your customer’s Subscriptions column.
- Or, on the Customer details page, scroll down to the G Suite Marketplace section.
Note: A transferred customer’s G Suite Marketplace section on their Customer details page will show the reseller who installed the apps, and the installation date. You won’t be able to see the installation dates of apps installed before April 2015.
Manage G Suite Marketplace apps
To manage a customer’s G Suite Marketplace apps, go to their Customer details page and scroll down to the G Suite Marketplace section. From there you can:
Manage installed G Suite Marketplace apps
- Click the app you want to manage. This will take you to your customer’s settings page for the app in their Admin console.
- From there, you can control data access and domain access, and turn the app on or off for the domain.
Install G Suite Marketplace apps
- Click Install Marketplace apps. This will take you to your customer’s G Suite Marketplace page in their Admin console.
- When your customer requests a new app to be installed, select the app and install it.