Sign a customer up for G Suite
Applies to G Suite Basic, Business, and Enterprise, as well as G Suite for Education. For Drive Enterprise, instead visit Place an order for Drive Enterprise.
To resell G Suite products to a new customer, add the customer to your reseller account.
Note: You can’t add G Suite for Education to an existing G Suite account. You must create a separate account by adding a new customer. G Suite customers who want to convert directly to G Suite for Education can review G Suite for Education upgrade request.
Add a G Suite customer
- Sign in to the Reseller console.
- At the bottom of the Customer page, click Add .
- On the Add Customer page, enter your customer's registered domain name (without "www": Example: solarmora.com).
- If you get an error message that the customer already exists, try entering a different domain. This error can mean the domain is already managed by you.
- If the customer’s domain is associated with an existing Google Account that they pay for directly, you’ll be prompted to enter a transfer token. For those steps, see Transfer a customer account to your reseller account.
- Click Add.
- For the customer type, select Domain-verified.
G Suite customers must verify their domain.
- If the customer is an educational institution, under Educational Status:
- Check the box.
- Select the institution type.
Important: This information is required even if you aren’t ordering G Suite for Education.
- Enter the information for the organization name, contact information, and primary administrator.
- Click Next: Set up billing plan.
- On the Select payment plan page:
- Select a product.
- Choose an option:
- If the customer qualifies, select a 30-day free trial plan.
- Choose a payment plan.
- Enter the maximum number of users and an optional purchase order (P.O.) number.
- Click Continue.
- Review your information and click Continue.
For information about taxes that might apply to your customer, see Taxes.