Switch to automatic credit card payments
Not applicable for Google Drive Enterprise.
If you pay by monthly invoice, you can switch to automatic credit card payments in your Reseller console.
- Sign in to the Reseller console.
- Click Menu Billing.
- Click Switch to automatic payments.
- Choose one of the following options:
- If you've already set up a payment method, click Save to start using it for automatic payments.
- Or, click the arrow on the right to add a new payment method (credit/debit card or bank account).
- If you’re adding a new payment method, enter your credit/debit card information or bank account information.
- Click Save.
After the switch, you can still access your old invoiced account at any time.
What if I switch in the middle of the month?
Your transaction history will show your invoice payments, as well as any new payments you make with your credit card. For example, it shows if you:
- Make a purchase on the 5th of the month.
- Switch to credit card payments on the 10th of the month.
- Make another purchase on the 15th of the month.
All these transactions will be listed in the transaction history for your account. You'll receive an invoice for the purchase on the 5th at the beginning of the next month. By the next billing cycle, all payments will be switched to your credit card.
Any purchases made on the Annual Plan (yearly payments) will require payment of the entire purchase value.
After you switch to automatic payments, be sure to pay any invoices that you receive.