Not applicable for Google Drive Enterprise or Google Voice.
If you pay by monthly invoice, you can switch to automatic credit card payments in your Reseller console.
- Sign in to the Reseller console.
- Click the Menu Billing.
- Click Switch to automatic payments.
- Choose one of the following options:
- If you already set up a payment method, click Save to start using it for automatic payments.
- To add a new payment method (credit or debit card or bank account), click the arrow on the right.
- If you’re adding a new payment method, enter the card or account information.
- Click Save.
After the switch, you can still access your old invoiced account at any time. See Access an old billing account.
What if I switch in the middle of the month?
Your transaction history will show your invoice payments as well as any new payments you make with your credit card. For example, it shows if you:
- Make a purchase on the fifth of the month
- Switch to credit card payments on the 10th of the month
- Make another purchase on the 15th of the month
All these transactions are listed in the transaction history for your account. At the beginning of the next month, you’ll receive an invoice for the purchase you made on the fifth. By the next billing cycle, all payments will be switched to your credit card.
Any purchases made on the Annual Plan (yearly payments) require payment of the entire purchase value.
After you switch to automatic payments, be sure to pay any invoices that you receive.