Product agreements for resellers
Before you can place an order for products like G Suite for Education or Google Drive Storage, you must first accept the Reseller Agreement for that product.
Note about transferred customers: If a customer has multiple products and wants to transfer to your reseller management, you must be able to resell all those products. To resell more products, accept their Reseller Agreements.
To accept a Reseller Agreement:
- Sign in to the Reseller console.
- On the Customer list page, click .
- Click New products and features.
- Check the I agree to the Reseller Agreement box.
- Click Accept.
- Note: If you don't want to accept right now, click Do it later. You can't place an order for the product until you accept the Agreement.