Order and manage Google Drive storage licenses
Applies to G Suite Basic only. For Google Drive Enterprise, see Place an order for Google Drive Enterprise.
By default, each user with a G Suite Basic account has 30 GB of storage available for uploaded Google Drive files, Gmail, and Google Photos. If your customers need additional storage space, you can order Google Drive storage licenses for them.
Note: The only paid plan available for a Google Drive storage license is the Flexible Plan.
To place an order for Google Drive storage licenses:
- Sign in to the Reseller console.
- On the Customer list page, click your customer’s name.
- On their details page, scroll to the Purchase additional services section and click + to expand.
- Next to Google Drive storage, click Place Order.
- (Optional) Enter a purchase order (P.O.) number for your internal account.
- Click Continue.
- On the next page, review your order and click Continue to complete it.
Once you've placed an order for Google Drive storage licenses, it appears on the Customer list page. You'll also see Google Drive in the Subscriptions section of your customer’s detail page, along with previous orders.
If the customer has not yet accepted the resold Terms of Service, any add-on product subscriptions are suspended until the terms are accepted.
After your order is complete, you have a two options that can be set for the licenses:
- Set a purchase cap—Restricts the number of additional licenses your customer can purchase on the Flexible Plan.
- Manage licenses—You can assign licenses yourself, set up automatic license assignments, or allow your customer to manage the licenses.