Before you can access reseller features for G Suite or another Google service, such as Cloud Identity Premium, a super administrator must assign you an administrator role with Reseller privileges. There are two kinds of access: full or role-based.
The pre-built roles, Super Admin and Reseller Admin, grant full access to reseller features. Both roles include the full set of reseller administrator privileges, which give you access to:
- All parts of the Channel Services consoles
- The Google Admin consoles for your customer's accounts (enabled by default). Learn more
- Reseller-related APIs, such as those that enable resellers to order more licenses and manage users
As Reseller Admin, you can delegate access to another admin in your organization. You specify privileges for your Reseller console. For example, allow an admin to manage the Billing page, but not the Customers or Support pages.
To customize access to the Channel Services console:
- Review the reseller administrator privileges and decide which Manage Reseller Tools privileges the admin needs.
- Create a custom administrator role. Learn more
- Assign the customer role to the admin. Learn more
- If you’re a new Super Admin: sign in to the Channel Services console at least once to enable access for your delegated admins.