Add a new customer
To resell products to a new customer, add the customer to your reseller account.
Note: Your new customer must have a registered domain before you can add them. A registered domain name example is example.com. Do not include the www prefix when adding a new customer's domain, like www.example.com.
To add a new customer:
- Log in to the Reseller console.
- At the bottom of the Customer list page, click .
- On the Add Customer page, enter your customer's registered domain name, organization, contact information, and primary administrator.
- Error messages— If you get an error message that the customer already exists, try entering a different domain. This error can mean the domain is already managed by you.
- Existing domains— If the customer is an existing Google service domain (such as G Suite or Cloud Identity Premium), you’ll be prompted to enter a transfer token. See Transfer a domain to your Reseller account.
- Click Next: Set up billing.
- On the Select payment plan page:
- Click Continue.
- Review your information and click Continue again to finish adding your customer.
Note: For Irish customers, see VAT information.
Access your customer's account
As a reseller, access to a new customer’s account is enabled by default, even before your customer has signed the Google Reseller Agreement. When you’re working in a customer’s Admin console, the top of the Admin console shows your reseller name and a link back to your Reseller console.