To resell products to a new customer, add the customer to your Reseller account. First, understand which customers you can (and can’t) add or manage. Then, depending on the type of customer, follow the steps to add them.
You can manage a customer’s account through their Google Admin console, unless they change the reseller access.
Know which customers you can add
Your new customer must have a registered domain before you can add them. The only customers you can’t add or manage are:
- Customers who have G Suite for Nonprofits or the legacy free edition of G Suite.
- Yourself. You can’t manage your own G Suite account in your Reseller console. You also can’t receive any discounts you offer to your customers.
Resell products by adding customers
Specific steps for adding a customer vary according to the product you want to sell:
- G Suite, including G Suite for Education. Learn more
- Drive Enterprise. Learn more
- Cloud Identity, including the free and Premium editions. Learn more
Access your customer’s account
As a reseller, you can access a new customer’s account, even before they sign the Google Terms of Service (TOS). At the top of a customer’s Admin console, find your reseller name and a link back to your Reseller console.