Cancel your business email
- Your Gmail and G Suite Basic accounts will be permanently linked. This means if you ever cancel your G Suite Basic subscription, both your Gmail and your G Suite Basic accounts are deleted.
Your pricing automatically changes on the effective date (January 1, 2020). You are billed according to the G Suite Basic Flexible Plan(regional discounts apply).
If you don’t want your accounts permanently linked: Before December 31, 2019, you can cancel your G Suite business email account and return to using only your Gmail account.
As of March 4, 2019, we no longer offer new signups for business email powered by G Suite.
Cancel your account
- On your computer (not mobile device or tablet), go to Gmail.
- Sign in with your business email address (doesn't end in @gmail.com)
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click Manage this domain.
- Check which panel opens:
|Manage business email panel||Google Admin panel|
> Follow the steps to Cancel G Suite business email.
> You have unlocked additional features. Follow the steps to Cancel G Suite Basic.