Business email powered by G Suite
- Your Gmail and G Suite Basic accounts will be permanently linked. This means if you ever cancel your G Suite Basic subscription, both your Gmail and your G Suite Basic accounts are deleted.
Your pricing automatically changes on the effective date (January 1, 2020). You are billed according to the G Suite Basic Flexible Plan(regional discounts apply).
If you don’t want your accounts permanently linked: Before December 31, 2019, you can cancel your G Suite business email account and return to using only your Gmail account.
As of March 4, 2019, we no longer offer new signups for business email powered by G Suite.
An email address, such as you@your company.com, is a great way to look professional and build your business. If you already use Gmail for your business, you can create and use a new professional email address with your existing Gmail account. Your new email address will have all the great Gmail features you already use.
Your business email includes
- A custom business email address
- A Google domain that lets you own your custom email address
- More Google Drive storage (30 GB)
- The security and interoperability of G Suite
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 technical support, via phone and email
After you create your business email address
- You continue to sign in to Gmail with the same username and password
- All of your existing emails and contacts stay intact
- You continue to send and receive email from the email address you prefer, whether it’s your business email or your original Gmail address.
When you create a business email address, your first month’s bill includes:
- Business email powered by G Suite at 5 $USD per user account.
- Your domain purchased through Google Domains. For pricing details, see Google Domains Pricing
After that, your monthly bills include your subscription fee for business email powered by G Suite. Once a year, your bill also includes your annual domain renewal fee.
Get business email for your whole team
If you decide you want professional email addresses for everyone on your team, you can add more users to your G Suite subscription for an additional $5 USD/person/month by unlocking additional G Suite features.
You can cancel your monthly business email service, or domain registration at any time. View full list of considerations before canceling. Note that for continuous email service your domain may be renewed up to a month before your next payment date.