Business email powered by G Suite
Take your business to the next level with a business email address from Google!
Jeannie, the owner of a small coffee shop, wanted her business to have a more professional look. She signed up for a business email address from Google. With her new business email, Jeannie can:
- Communicate with her customers and suppliers.
- Keep her existing contacts, docs, and email intact.
- Cancel her business email and go back to free Gmail if her needs change (and she hasn’t unlocked additional G Suite features).
- Add more employee email addresses, as well as email aliases for these users as her business grows.
- Contact Google's 24/7 support when she has questions.
An email address, such as you@your company.com, is a great way to look professional and build your business. If you already use Gmail for your business, you can create and use a new professional email address with your existing Gmail account. Your new email address will have all the great Gmail features you already use.
Your business email includes
- A custom business email address
- A Google domain that lets you own your custom email address
- More Google Drive storage (30 GB)
- The security and interoperability of G Suite
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 technical support, via phone and email
After you create your business email address
- You continue to sign in to Gmail with the same username and password
- All of your existing emails and contacts stay intact
- You continue to send and receive email from the email address you prefer, whether it’s your business email or your original Gmail address.
When you create a business email address, your first month’s bill includes:
- G Suite (your business email service)
- Your Google domain
Your subsequent monthly bills will include G Suite with business email only, and a once per year domain renewal fee. For pricing details, see Google Domains Pricing
Get business email for your whole team
If you decide you want professional email addresses for everyone on your team, you can easily add more users to your G Suite subscription for an additional US$5/person/month by unlocking additional G Suite features.
Important: Once you add additional users, you can no longer go back to using only your free Gmail address.
You can cancel your monthly business email service, or domain registration at any time. If you cancel your business email, you can go back to using your original Gmail address. View full list of considerations before canceling. Note that for continuous email service your domain may be renewed up to a month before your next payment date.