Android Management Experience no longer accepts new company registrations. To try out Android Enterprise, refer to the new Android Enterprise demo.
Android Management Experience will be discontinued in May 2022. Previously registered companies can continue to set up and manage devices until Android Management Experience is discontinued.
What's Android Management Experience?
With Android Management Experience, you can evaluate the enterprise features of Android without having a third-party enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution. You can try out Android in your workplace, without needing to enroll all of your organization’s devices into an EMM.
Who's it for?
- IT decision-makers who need to evaluate the enterprise capabilities that are available with Android.
- Developers who need to test their Android apps in a work profile.
What are the requirements to use it?
- A browser running on a computer or Android device.
- A Google Account to set up the business account. The account can’t be the same one that was used to create a managed Google Play Account with an EMM.
- Encrypted devices running Android 5.1 and later. Devices with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later are automatically encrypted.
- 100 or less users and 100 or less devices.